Re: protocol: inappropriateMatching result code

inappropriateMatching is an AttributeProblem, part of an
attributeError, in X.511.  The X.511 example "in a filter"
is, I think, misleading.  This error is more appropriately
returned by compare when there is no EQUALITY rule for the
attribute type in the assertion... or by modify when
adding/deleting individual values of an attribute which
doesn't have an EQUALITY matching rule.

We likely should replace "in a filter" with "in an
assertion".

Kurt