RE: protocol: adminLimitExceeded

I think the confusion comes from the fact that there are
two administrativeLimitExceeded which may be returned in
DAP: LimitProblem.administrativeLimitExceeded and
ServiceProblem.administrativeLimitExceeded.  (Likewise
for timeLimitExceeded.)

In LDAP, there is one resultCode administrativeLimitExceeded
which is used to indicate an administrative limit has been
exceeded irregardless of whether partial results were returned
or not.

Kurt