strprep-02 comments

> 2.5.2. numericString Insignificant Character Removal
>
>   (...) SPACE (U+0020) code point followed by no combining marks.

and

> 2.5.3. telephoneNumber Insignificant Character Removal
>
>  For the purposes of this section, a hyphen is defined to be
>  HYPHEN-MINUS (U+002D), ARMENIAN HYPHEN (U+058A), HYPHEN (U+2010),
>  NON-BREAKING HYPHEN (U+2011), MINUS SIGN (U+2212), SMALL HYPHEN-MINUS
>  (U+FE63), or FULLWIDTH HYPHEN-MINUS (U+FF0D) code point followed by no
>  combining marks and a space is defined to be the SPACE (U+0020) code
>  point followed by no combining marks.

Why do numericString and telephoneNumber string preparation care about
non-ASCII characters?  These syntaxes do not allow these characters.

Editorial comments:

> Abstract

>  is to be performed.  This lead to a number of usability and
                             ^^^^
                             led

> 2.5. Check bidi
> 2.5. Insignificant Character Removal

Reused section number.  (Um.  Is that my fault?  I seem to remember
I caused a change of section numbers before:-)

> 2.5. Insignificant Character Removal

>  Section 2.5.3 applies to telephoneNumber matching
                                                   ^^
                                              missing period.