simple bind

I suggest the text about simple bind is moved from Protocol to Authmeth.
That's where all other binds are described; I don't see any reason why
simple bind is so special that it deserves to be defined in Protocol
instead.

That is, the text starting with
     The simple form of an AuthenticationChoice specifies a simple
     password to be used for authentication.
and down the rest of the paragraph in [Protocol] section 4.2.

[Protocol] can instead just say that the 'authentication' component
in the ASN.1 is described in [Authmeth].