Re: rfc2277 compliance

It has been noted that RFC 2596 addresses language issues
in LDAP.  Where not, additional extensions can be engineered.
As these would clearly be "new" features, they are beyond our
current scope of work (as defined in our charter).  I encourage
individual pursuit of engineering in this area.

Kurt, LDAPBIS co-chair