Models: Section 7.2

 I'm removing the following from Section 6.2 in protocol becasue it seems better suited for models (especially in light of my previous mail).

"In the absence of prior agreements with servers, clients SHOULD NOT assume that servers support any particular schemas beyond those referenced in section 6.1. Different schemas can have different attribute types with the same names. The client can retrieve the subschema entries referenced by the subschemaSubentry attribute in the entries held by the server."

Kurt, can you reconcile this with models?

Jim