authmeth transition table

[Sorry if this is a duplicate.]

Have anyone read and checked the authmeth transition table?
Will anyone use it?

Unless it can be converted to graphics, I think it would be better to
replace it with a textual summary of authmeth actions.

Failing that, I agree with whoever suggested to split it into two
tables: TLS actions (start TLS/close) and non-TLS actions (bind).  Each
table will be much more readable if they are smaller and contain less
state.  (Besides, that might make it easier to convert it to graphics.)