Re: Implementation of SASL security layer in LDAP clients/servers

Novell eDirectory supports SASL. I think we have tested with most client
SDKs...dont know what are the clients you are looking for to do interop
testing of servers....

Prasad

Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:

>At 01:37 PM 11/1/2003, Alexey Melnikov wrote:
>

>>Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:

>>>Enough (more than zero) that significant changes the specification
>>>of SASL security layer would cause serious interoperability
problems.

>>Kurt, that was not my question. You haven't named a single one.
>>

>Your question wasn't "who has implemented the feature?", but
>"how many implementations support the feature?".  I'm not going
>to attempt to answer the former.  Nor am I going to attempt to
>give a precise answer to the latter.  I will narrow my previous
>answer though.
>
>There are multiple independently developed LDAP implementations
>of SASL security layers.

Does anybody have a webpage listing different implementations
supporting
SASL security layer and what kind of interoperability testing was
done?

I am not looking for precise number, but I would appreciate a detailed

answer.

Thanks,
Alexey