compare operation returning success

I still have problems with compare operation returning success (0):

        success (0)
           (...)
           This result code is normally not returned by the compare
           operation, see compareFalse and compareTrue. It is possible
           that a future extension mechanism would allow this to be
           returned by a compare operation.

        compareFalse (5)
        compareTrue (6)
           (...)
           This result code is normally only returned by the compare
           operation.

I still don't see what success would mean as a result of a compare
operation.  If the draft mentions that this can happen, I think it
should also mention what the value would mean.  Otherwise, I think it
would be better to just delete this possibility from the draft, and the
'normally' in the descriptions of compareFalse/compareTrue, and leave it
to the definition of the future extension to define say that compare
with this extension can return success.