Re: ldapbis WG last call on draft-ietf-ldapbis-dn-10.txt

This Last Call period has ended.  As far as I can tell no comments on this
draft were sent to the list (perhaps not surprising since it has been
extensively reviewed before).  Some comments were sent to the author:

  a) update the "changes since 2253" appendix to reflect the
    adoption of the registry approach instead of the static
    table approach,

  b) add [REGISTRY] reference, and

  c) change the UTF-8 reference from RFC 2279 to draft-yergeau-rfc2279bis
    (this needs to be done throughout the LDAP TS).

(a) and (b) are obvious; (c) seems reasonable since
draft-yergeau-rfc2279bis is intended to replace RFC 2279 and seems to be
making its way through the IESG.

So I observe that the current state of this doc reflects the consensus of
the WG, and upon submission of a new version of the doc incorporating
the above changes, I'll pass it along to the IESG.

(And please note that editorial corrections are always welcome ...)

 - RL "Bob"