Re: Attribute Name Length Bounds

I have no problem with Kathy's text except that I would replace:

  ... and MUST send object identifier descriptors that are no longer
  than 48 characters.

with

  ... and MUST NOT send object identifier descriptors that are longer
  than 48 characters.

This is a wordsmithing comment, not a content comment.

Rick Huber

: From owner-ietf-ldapbis@openldap.org Fri Jun 13 14:02:29 2003