RE: T.61 -> Unicode mapping

I wrote a pretty good mapping in OpenLDAP's libldap/t61.c.

Part of the problem is that older software used "T.61" as "arbitrary 8-bit
text" and so used character values that don't exist in the actual T.61
definition. Of course, the T.61 definition was lacking some pretty essential
character codes to begin with, so this distortion of the spec is somewhat
unavoidable.

  -- Howard Chu