Re: Models: preservation of user information

At 12:21 PM 1/31/2003, Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:
>My point was just that if documentation is required,

To require a implementor to document their behavior
implies that that another implementor must depend on
this documentation to achieve interoperability.  That
is counter to the production of technical specifications
intended to allow independent development of interoperable
implementations.

>Anyway, must rush.  Off to vacation.  For real, this time:-)

Enjoy!  Kurt