Re: IETF ldapbis WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ldapbis-models-06.txt

Oh good, so I can wait until Feb 6th to begin looking at it again :-)

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, RL 'Bob' Morgan wrote:

> The Last Call period will end on Friday, January 30, 2003.

I did indeed mean Friday January 31.  Given the many comments in
progress,
I'll formally extend the Last Call to Friday February 7.  So keep 'em
coming.

 - RL "Bob"

---

kurt@OpenLDAP.org.