From: Kathy Dally [mailto:kdally@mitre.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 9:58 AM
To: Jim Sermersheim
Cc: ietf-ldapbis@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: Models: Subclassing

Hi Jim!

There are no restrictions in X.501 on structural and auxiliary classes
being subclasses of one another.  Although it doesn't make a lot of
sense to me, I have seen cases where several structural object classes
have an auxiliary as the superclass.  I can't think of an example of the
reverse, off hand.

Thanks,
Kathy