Re: objectIdentifierMatch on ambiguous name

Kurt D. Zeilenga writes:
>>> How about?
>>>         MatchingRuleIDs appearing in extensible filters?
>>>         assertion values of attributeTypes, objectClasses, etc.?
>>
>>I think a general statement is better than listing instances.
>
> While I certainly would prefer a general statement, I'm afraid
> that different statements might be needed for different instances.

I forgot to ask - why?  All syntaxes that use OIDs that I can see come
with a definition which says which OID name space they apply to, except
the OID syntax itself - and the core schema only uses that for the
objectClass attribute, which itself provides the namespace.