Re: DC/UID

Kurt D. Zeilenga writes:
>At 11:49 AM 12/12/2002, Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:
>> I like that, except that if it is done I think we should also define
>> object classes which use them (account and domain), and attribute host
>> which is used by account.  So it does explode a bit.
>
> That, I believe, would be going too much against our
> charter statement that LDAP non-"core" Schema is beyond
> our scope.

Never mind.  I do think an attribute type without an object class
which allows it is pretty useless, but there are several other
such attribute types in the draft, so two more won't hurt.  In
particular since your suggested text (with Richard Huber's
correction) refers to RFCs which define such object classes.