MHS Schema

I think we should remove the MHS OR Address syntax from
the "core" specification.  This syntax is dependent on
RFC 1327.  RFC 1327 has been obsoleted by RFC 2156,
presently a Proposed Standard.  However, RFC 2156 is
nearly five years old and I don't see any viable effort
to revise it for Draft Standard.

Presentation Address syntax should also be removed.  It is
dependent on RFC 1278, presently Informational.  As there
is no viable effort to bring this specification onto the
standards track, our dependency upon this specification
must be cut.  Likewise, the presentationAddressMatch rule,
the 'presentationAddress' attribute type, and the
'applicationProcess' object class should be removed.

Also, as previously discussed, the protocol information
syntax should be removed as having no defined LDAP string
encoding.  Removing dependent elements, namely
protocolInformationMatch rule, the protocolInformation
attribute type are also necessary.

Also, supportedApplicationContext should be removed as
its semantics is not well specified in RFC 2256 and it
specificaiton should likely be kept with the specification
of 'applicationProcess'.

Hence, I propose that the specification of these schema
elements be removed from the revised LDAP "core" specification
and, if desired, be progressed separately on an individual
basis.

Comments?

Kurt