Re: Protocol Information Syntax

Hi All!

Although the protocolInformation attribute is not used in any of the
object classes in RFC 2256 or X.521, it is used in the MHS standards.
My client uses the MHS object classes.  Also, they are used by NATO.
These directories use LDAP and need the support of the RFCs for their
requirements.  So, I would not like to see the attribute, matching rule,
and syntax removed.

Thanks,
Kathy Dally