Re: ;binary migration solution

Date sent:      	Sat, 16 Nov 2002 22:39:04 -0700
From:           	"Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@novell.com>
To:             	<ietf-ldapbis@OpenLDAP.org>, <h.b.furuseth@usit.uio.no>
Subject:        	Re: ;binary migration solution

> Unless some problem can  be shown, this is what I would prefer.

Jim

I am not sure that this solves the migration problem since you are giving rules
that have to be obeyed by existing systems, which they cant do if they are not
upgraded. My "control" solution did not effect existing systems, only new
systems. This was the point in having a migration solution.

David