Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ldapbis-dn-08.txt

This is a revision I submitted a couple a weeks ago, so it
doesn't include clarifications recently discussed.

- In Section 2.4, clarified that the <hexstring> notation
  should be used where the LDAP string representation is not
  restricted to UTF-8 encoded UCS.  Reworked order of 2.4
  statements for clarity.
- Reworded Section 1.
- Added note to 5.3 regarding why [LDAPIANA] descriptor registry
  doesn't resolve the short name interoperability problem.
- Added (non-normative) appendix discussing presentation
  issues (not involving translation or transcoding).
- Used UCS code points instead of ASCII code points.
- A number of editorial changes.

I hope to produce a subsequent revision shortly which:
- clarifies in Section 1 that:
  Section 2 is the RECOMMENDED algorithm;
  other documents may detail other algorithms;
  all algorithms MUST adhere to Section 3 requirements.
- adds text in Section 3 regarding how ABNF productions
  relate to the ASN.1 DN data type;
- provides additional editorial changes.

Kurt