Re: authmeth (Was: Bind and StrongAuthRequired)

For now, let's table this issue (as an LDAPbis issue).

Those interested in discussing the larger SASL/DIGEST-MD5
security layer issue should participate in SASL mailing
list <ietf-sasl@imc.org> discussions.  I am sure this
issue will come up in their RFC2831bis work.

(Note that we're presently deferring our RFC 2831 work
item to the SASL mailing list as they are appear better
suited to do this engineering.)

Kurt