ldapbis WG meeting at IETF 54 in Yokohama

As of the last ldapbis WG meeting at IETF 53 in Minneapolis, there was
some thought that the WG might be far enough along, and have few enough
outstanding issues, that we would not need to have further meetings.  It
is the observation of the WG chairs that there are now a considerable
number of issues that still require discussion and would benefit from
face-to-face meeting, so we will be scheduling a meeting slot at IETF 54
in Yokohama.

We will be asking to avoid conflicts with these other WGs:

        Open apps area
        LDUP
        PKIX
        Policy
        KRB-WG
        SAAG
        SASL (if it starts up)
        SACRED
        AAAARCH (IRTF)

Let the chairs know if you'd like other WGs on the do-not-conflict list
(though not too many more ...).

 - RL "Bob"