AW: LDAP Certificate transfer syntax

Hi Kurt and Chris,

I am not sure this discussion really brings us further.

There is no choice with some attributes like certificates.

I fully support David´s proposal:
"The use of the ;binary encoding option, i.e. by
requesting or returning the attributes with descriptions
"userCertificate;binary" or "caCertificate;binary" has no effect on the
transfer syntax."

Patrick