Re: Get rid of "suggested minimum upper bound"

Sun Directory Services 3.1 used to recognise the "maximum length" and verified
that the attribute value wasn't bigger than that length.

I speak in the past as Sun DS 3.1 is still used by customers but we're not
doing further developments.

Ludovic.

--
Ludovic Poitou