Re: Get rid of "suggested minimum upper bound"

Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
I don't think we can just replace noidlen with numericoid
in the AttributeTypeDescription ABNF.  That would likely cause
interoperability problems.

I agree clarification is needed.  Minimally, the words
"maximum length" in 4.2 needs to be replaced with
"suggested minimum upper bound".

Maybe what we should clarify first whether there's any known implementation which believes to do anything useful with it.

Comments by server and client implementors would be appreciated.

Ciao, Michael.