Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ldapbis-dn-07.txt

This revision incorporates a number of editorial changes,
including:
   Title Changed to be consistent with [Roadmap]
   Statement that this I-D is an part of the LDAP TS added.
   Statement that changes since RFC 2253 are detailed in
     Appendix A added.
   References updated and split (normative v. informative).
   Security considerations refers not only to [Protocol],
     but to other documents comprising the LDAP TS.

I note that one new issue has come to my attention in regards
to the encoding of values whose native string encoding is not
restricted to UTF-8.  I will offer a clarification in this
area in a separate post.

Kurt