distribution / replication models

The [Models] I-D already contains the statement:
  Other X.500 information models, such as access control, collective
  attribute, distribution knowledge, and replication knowledge
  information models, may be adapted for use in LDAP.  Specification
  of how these models are to be used in LDAP is left to future
  documents.

I suggest that all schema elements designed specifically to support
these models be removed from the technical specification.  In
particular, the object class 'dSA' and the attribute type
'knowledgeInformation' would be removed.

Kurt