User Schema implementation reporting

I've put together a quick quiz for user schema
implementation reporting.
   http://www.openldap.org/ietf/ldapbis/schema.txt

Please note that I only want those implementations
(both clients and servers) which fully implement a
particular attribute to report that they support it.
This is aimed at keeping the report (and reporting)
simple.

Note that a 'success' for clients implies that the
client adheres to:
   Clients MUST NOT send attribute values in a request
   which are not valid according to the syntax
   defined for the attributes.

(and other protocol requirements).  Likewise for servers.

Please very careful in your reporting.

Kurt