'native' v. 'string' (RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ldapbis-protocol-06.txt)

Sorry for replying twice (and now a third time).  My e-mail client
told me I hadn't yet sent it when in fact I did.  Anyways, just
for clarity.

If anyone has an alternative term to use for 'string' which
is clearly better than 'native', they should make their case
to the WG soon so that final determination can be made.

Kurt