Re: LDAP training

for discussing IETF LDAPbis WG work items and other WG issues.
As your message doesn't pertain to any LDAPbis work item or issue,
it is off topic.  Please direct such posts to a more suitable
forum like the U-Mich General LDAP <ldap@umich.edu> mailing list.

I ask that anyone who does choose to respond to this thread,
please do so privately to avoid distracting the WG from its
engineering work.

Kurt Zeilenga, LDAPbis co-chair