More on ;binary

I'd like to add "Some syntaxes are only defined with an ASN.1 type and
no other native encoding is given. It is unnecessary to use the "binary"
option for these syntaxes." to the end of the ;binary discription.

It strikes me though, that this sort of causes problems for any syntax
that is initially defined with only an ASN.1 type, and then later
defined with a "native" string type.

Or perhaps that kind of thing just isn't possible anyway. Once a syntax
is defined with only an ASN.1 type, the ASN.1 type MUST always remain
the "native" type for encoding. Right?

Jim