Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ldapbis-models-00.txt

This I-D is a strawman proposal for a "LDAP Overview / Data Model"
I-D.  Due to time constraints, I was not able to complete the
I-D as fully as I had hoped.  In particular I was not able to
complete a requirement by requirement comparison with the
existing specification.  Hence, I may have inadvertently
missed/added something.  For intended changes, I did try to note
such in Appendix A.

These issues will be addressed in a subsequent revision.

Kurt