RE: ;binary and userCertificate (Was: Private email ...)

At 11:08 AM 2002-02-21, Christopher Oliva wrote:
>Are you suggesting this is pointless ?

Yes.  Because adding a second transfer mechanism for
these syntaxes solves no interoperability problem between
independently developed implementations of the LDAPv3
technical specification.

In regards to the handling of (userCertificate=*)
versus (userCertificate;binary=*) I would have to
agree that the revision I-D needs to be clarified.
I will offer a minor clarification in a separate
post.

Kurt