RE: ;binary and userCertificate (Was: Private email ...)

At 10:20 AM 2002-02-21, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
>Additionally, client
>developer's would have to be warned that some
>servers might use ;binary transfer even though
>the native string was requested.  As this is a
>behavior which the existing specification allowed
>(due to an ambiguity in the specification which,
>I hope, will be removed).

I mispoke.  The ambiguity I refer to above doesn't
does apply in the certificate case as the existing
specification mandates use of ;binary for certificate
syntaxes.  Hence, this warning would not be needed.

My apologies for any confusion caused by my error.

Kurt