Re: authmeth - user & client usage

Here are my personal thoughts on this.

It may be useful to distinguish between the user (a human or
application entity) and the client (director user agent).

It would be inappropriate to distinguish components of the client,
in particular which portions are part of APIs shared between
multiple clients and portions specific to the particular client.

Kurt