Proposed Agenda for LDAPbis session @ IETF#52

The following is the proposed agenda for the LDAPbis session
at IETF#52.  Note that xx will be replaced with the latest
revision number prior to being submitted.  Please contact Bob
and/or myself if there are additional items or other changes
you would like considered.

-- Kurt, LDAPbis co-chair

LDAP (v3) Revision Working Group (LDAPbis)

WEDNESDAY, December 12, 2001, 0900-1130
=======================================

  <http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ldapbis-charter.html>
  <mailto:ietf-ldapbis@openldap.org>

CHAIRS:	Kurt D. Zeilenga <kurt@openldap.org>
		RL "Bob" Morgan <rlmorgan@washington.edu>

AGENDA:

Introduction/Agenda Bashing/WG Status (15m) - Kurt/Bob

Protocol I-D (30m) - Jim
  draft-ietf-ldapbis-protocol-xx.txt

AuthMeth I-D (30m) - Roger
  draft-ietf-ldapbis-authmeth-xx.txt

Syntax/Schema I-Ds (30m) - Kathy
  draft-ietf-ldapbis-syntaxes-xx.txt
  draft-ietf-ldapbis-user-schema-xx.txt

Implementation Reports (15m) - Kurt/Bob

Other issues (15m)

READING MATERIALS:

Attendees should be prepared to discuss outstanding issues
regarding the above I-Ds.  Attendees should be familiar with
the WG's other I-Ds and past WG discussions (see archives).