Re: Equally capable referrals

Jim,

Could we possibly just "loosen up" the statement from 'equally capable' to 'possibly capable'?

If not, then we might as well strike the sentence.  This does leave implementers "hanging" though in terms of what is intended but not necessarily written.

Regards,
Tim Hahn

Internet: hahnt@us.ibm.com
Internal: Timothy Hahn/Endicott/IBM@IBMUS or IBMUSM00(HAHNT)
phone: 607.752.6388     tie-line: 8/852.6388
fax: 607.752.3681

"Jim Sermersheim" <JIMSE@novell.com>
Sent by: owner-ietf-ldapbis@OpenLDAP.org

11/05/2001 07:57 PM