To: IETF-Announce: ;
Cc: ietf-ldapbis@openldap.org
From: The IESG <iesg-secretary@ietf.org>
Subject: Last Call: Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
	 (v3): Technical Specification to Proposed Standard
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 16:29:12 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the LDAP (v3) Revision Working
Group to consider Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (v3):Technical
Specification <draft-ietf-ldapbis-ldapv3-ts-00.txt> as a Proposed
Standard.

final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
iesg@ietf.org or ietf@ietf.org mailing lists by April 5, 2001.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ldapbis-ldapv3-ts-00.txt
-----