Re: objectclass matching rule

Thanks.

Also, do any of the current/bis specs say whether original case MUST or
SHOULD be preserved. E.g., if I add an entry with 'objectclass: Country' am I
guaranteed to get search results with 'objectclass: Country' or is it ok to
get back 'objectclass: country' instead?
Is there any general statement of case-preservation of attribute values whose
matching rules are case-insensitive?

Steve