case sensitivity in schema names

I just noticed that RFC 2252 specifies that the value of the NAME field in an attribute type description is case insensitive, but no similar specification is made for the value of the NAME field in object class description, matching rule description and matching rule use description.  I'm a bit unsure about who is currently editing the replacement for RFC 2252, so I'm hoping that someone in the know will make sure this gets to the right person.

Thanks,

Roger