what is the correct return code for an incomplete entry

We have a scenario in which the results of a single entry search can be an
incomplete entry,  where some of the attributes of the entry cannot be
retrieved
from the server's data repository due to some internal constraints.  We
want the
server to return the incomplete entry, but do not know what return code to
use to signal that the entry is not complete ( X.511 uses an
incompleteEntry
boolean flag within the EntryInformation returned by the server to indicate
this condition).  We considered adminLimitExceeded, but we're not
convinced that applies  - its description in X.511 seems to indicate that
no
partial results are returned to the user.

Any advice on how this scenario should be handled?

Thanks.

Ken Morgan
IBM S/390 LDAP Development