Re: IETF#50 LDAPbis Agenda (updated)

>      - subschema subentry discovery

This is actually a data model issue (as opposed to protocol). I think it's fine where it is in the discussion though.

Jim

>>> "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@OpenLDAP.org> 03/12/01 08:44PM >>>
Below is an updated LDAPBIS agenda for IETF#50 with a
detailed issue list.  If there are other significant
outstanding issues needing to be discussed, please raise
them to chair(s) prior to the meeting if at all possible.

Regards, Kurt

LDAP Revision WG (ldapbis)

Wednesday, March 21 at 0900-1130
================================

CHAIRS: Kurt Zeilenga <kurt@openldap.org>
        RL "Bob" Morgan <rlmorgan@washington.edu>

This meeting will focus on significant outstanding issues with
WG I-Ds which have not been resolved through list discussions.
Attendees should come prepared to discuss these issues by
reviewing past discussions (available in WG list archives) and
reading relevant WG I-Ds.

AGENDA:

  Preliminaries - chairs - 15m
    Agenda Bashing
    Milestone Status

  Technical Discussions - document editors - 2h
    Protocol I-D Issues - 50m
      - anonymous vs. unauthenticated connections
      - "equally capable" services (referrals/references)
      - unavailableCriticalExtension and unbind/abandon
      - "subordinates" in regards with derefInSearching
      - options and subtypes
      - subschema subentry discovery
    Authentication Methods I-D Issues - 15m
    DN I-D Issues - 20m