RE: comments on draft-zeilenga-ldapbis-reorg-00.txt

Hello,

Ryan wrote:
>In my opinion, we should detail those LDAP syntaxes that are
>required for interoperability.  Syntaxes that are not required
>for interoperability should be listed, but I don't think detail
>is needed.

This sounds fine with me - as long as it is clear in the text which ones
are required for interoperability.  If "lack of detail" is the only
determining factor, then I think it is insufficient.

Regards,
Tim Hahn

Internet: hahnt@us.ibm.com
Internal: Timothy Hahn/Endicott/IBM@IBMUS or IBMUSM00(HAHNT)
phone: 607.752.6388     tie-line: 8/852.6388
fax: 607.752.3681

Ryan Moats