RE: anonymous binds

In our implementation we allow a bind with DN>0 and an empty password
and I will not change this because there are some applications
which does this kind of bind (e.g. for statistics).
We assign (like x.500) for every bind a AuthenticationLevel
which is "NONE" if you send no password (independant whether the DN
is empty or not and which is SIMPLE when you give a name and Password.
I agree with Mark that there is no real difference between
an "unauthenticated bind" and an "anonymous bind."
Especially for AccessControl it is the same.

Helmut