LDAPv3 Technical Specification I-D

I draw your attention to the following I-D:
  Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (v3):Technical Specification
  draft-hodges-ldapbis-ldapv3-ts-00.txt

This I-D proposes a technical specification which updates
RFC 2251-2256,2829,2830.  I request you review this I-D as
a proposal to fulfill a LDAPbis proposed work item.

This I-D explicitly defines which technical specifications
LDAPv3 is comprised of and specifically addresses the IESG Note
regarding mandatory-to-implement authentication methods.

Your comments are solicited.

Note: this I-D incorporates material previously contained in:
  draft-hodges-ldapbis-ldapv3-as-xx.txt