From: Kurt D. Zeilenga [mailto:Kurt@OpenLDAP.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2000 11:56 AM
To: Michael Armijo
Cc: ietf-ldapbis@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: LDAP Control Result Codes I-D

Michael,

Also in regard to:
   The controlError result code should be returned when an operation
   has succeeded but an attached control may have failed.

Do you mean succeeded as in "success" or succeeded as in returned
a result not indicative of an error (ie: success, compareTrue,
compareFalse, referral, saslBindInProgress) ?

Kurt