OpenLDAP
Up to top level
Build   Contrib   Development   Documentation   Historical   Incoming   Software Bugs   Software Enhancements   Web  

Logged in as guest

Viewing Development/5574
Full headers

From: michael@stroeder.com
Subject: Attribute type 'auditContext' not available in subschema
Compose comment
Download message
State:
0 replies:
3 followups: 1 2 3

Major security issue: yes  no

Notes:

Notification:


Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 00:51:59 GMT
From: michael@stroeder.com
To: openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Attribute type 'auditContext' not available in subschema
Full_Name: Michael Str.der
Version: RE24
OS: OpenSUSE Linux 10.2
URL: ftp://ftp.openldap.org/incoming/
Submission from: (NULL) (84.163.82.89)


Please add attribute type 'auditContext' to subschema.


Followup 1

Download message
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 22:47:23 +0200
From: Pierangelo Masarati <ando@sys-net.it>
To: michael@stroeder.com
CC: openldap-its@openldap.org
Subject: Re: (ITS#5574) Attribute type 'auditContext' not available in subschema
michael@stroeder.com wrote:
> Full_Name: Michael Str.der
> Version: RE24
> OS: OpenSUSE Linux 10.2
> URL: ftp://ftp.openldap.org/incoming/
> Submission from: (NULL) (84.163.82.89)
> 
> 
> Please add attribute type 'auditContext' to subschema.

It is registered by slapo-accesslog(5).  I can see it when 
slapo-accesslog(5) is built.

p.


Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.r.l.
via Dossi, 8 - 27100 Pavia - ITALIA
http://www.sys-net.it
-----------------------------------
Office:  +39 02 23998309
Mobile:  +39 333 4963172
Email:   ando@sys-net.it
-----------------------------------



Followup 2

Download message
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:27:31 +0200
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Michael_Str=F6der?= <michael@stroeder.com>
To: Pierangelo Masarati <ando@sys-net.it>
CC: openldap-its@openldap.org
Subject: Re: (ITS#5574) Attribute type 'auditContext' not available in subschema
Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
> michael@stroeder.com wrote:
>> Full_Name: Michael Str.der
>> Version: RE24
>> OS: OpenSUSE Linux 10.2
>> URL: ftp://ftp.openldap.org/incoming/
>> Submission from: (NULL) (84.163.82.89)
>>
>>
>> Please add attribute type 'auditContext' to subschema.
> 
> It is registered by slapo-accesslog(5).  I can see it when 
> slapo-accesslog(5) is built.

I can't see it with RE24 (at the moment 2.4.10).
Which version are you looking at?

On my system slapo-accesslog is built and actively used.
BTW: Other schema elements of slapo-accesslog are not available either: 
object class auditModify, attribute type reqAuthzID etc.

Ciao, Michael.



Followup 3

Download message
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:38:58 +0200
From: Pierangelo Masarati <ando@sys-net.it>
To: michael@stroeder.com
CC: openldap-its@openldap.org
Subject: Re: (ITS#5574) Attribute type 'auditContext' not available in	subschema
michael@stroeder.com wrote:

> I can't see it with RE24 (at the moment 2.4.10).
> Which version are you looking at?
> 
> On my system slapo-accesslog is built and actively used.
> BTW: Other schema elements of slapo-accesslog are not available either: 
> object class auditModify, attribute type reqAuthzID etc.

HEAD.  I checked the code to see if the HIDE flag was being set, and I 
didn't notice it was (it's being added right before registering the 
schema item, rather than when defining it, that's why I overlooked it). 
  Of course you can't see it with 2.4.  I think its publication as 
non-experimental is pending Howard's completion of the related I.D.

p.


Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.r.l.
via Dossi, 8 - 27100 Pavia - ITALIA
http://www.sys-net.it
-----------------------------------
Office:  +39 02 23998309
Mobile:  +39 333 4963172
Email:   ando@sys-net.it
-----------------------------------


Up to top level
Build   Contrib   Development   Documentation   Historical   Incoming   Software Bugs   Software Enhancements   Web  

Logged in as guest


The OpenLDAP Issue Tracking System uses a hacked version of JitterBug

______________
© Copyright 2013, OpenLDAP Foundation, info@OpenLDAP.org