|larch (http://sourceforge.net/projects/larch) is a web-based LDAP browser.
It allows you to:
- browse/search the directory
- delete an object or a subtree
- add/modify attributes
- copy an object or a subtree to another server
- larch is based on OpenLDAP command-line utilities (ldapsearch/ldapmodify etc).
- executed command (OpenLDAP) is displayed along with the result
larch is implemented as a perl CGI script.
It runs on linux, Solaris and other unix-compatible systems.
Users can learn how to use OpenLDAP command line utilities with this tool.