|Json2Ldap is a lightweight Java gateway that allows access to any LDAP v3 directory via a JSON-RPC 2.0 / HTTP interface.|
The Json2Ldap gateway may run in unrestricted mode or it may be configured to impose a certain connection policy:
* Limit access to selected LDAP servers only
* Limit access to selected LDAP operations type, such as read-only
* Require TLS/SSL for incoming or outgoing connections
* Require client authentication with LDAP "bind"
* Limit client connection count and impose an idle timeout